2. Our Organization needs to transform to achieve this SCALE. The transformation of an organization requires transformation of the people and teams part of the organization.
3. AIESEC supports its TMP TLP participants in their transformation through the LEAD Programme. How can we embed these behaviours and messages of Gen2015 perfectly into LEAD?
4. How can we get our members to become purposeful, driven and collaborative?
5. What is the purpose of LEAD?
6. Purpose Personal Needs Team Value and Needs Organization Needs Individual development for organizational performance Trigger for inner journey Team flow support
7. How can we connect LEAD to Gen2015 behaviours and messages? • The Gen2015messagesintheirdescription is about what people aredoing within the organizationto make2015happen. • Thesebehaviours and messagescan all be convertedinto somethingverypersonalfor an individual. • Eg:I feelownershipto the2015MoS (Organizational description)howeverthroughLEAD an individual and a team can reallyunderstand what individual limitsthey need to breakthrough to breakthrough organizational limits.
8. Examples of how we can connect LEAD messages to Gen2015 behaviours • Purposeful(Gen2015organizationaldescription) - Everythingwedo isto increasethe# of better leadersAIESEC givesto the world - Fortheindividual:What ismyindividualpurposeand how isthispurposealignedto the organizationalpurpose? • Collaborative(Gen2015Organizationaldescription) - Onlytogether canwegrowinourimpactso wemust workcloselywithother entitiesto delivermoreandbetter experiences - Fortheindividual:Creatingacollaborativeteam (Couldbetheteam principles,couldbebuildingtrust inteams,couldbehow to workthrough the team stages) • Driven(Gen2015Organizationaldescription) - Wearedetermined,innovativeandperseveretobreakthroughourlimitsto 2015. ContributiontoAIESEC - Fortheindividual:Having a growthmindsetthat allowstheindividualto persevereand innovate.
9. Other connections we can make! • they understand 2015 achievement means MoSachievement, they believe in how AIESEC develops leadership andchanges people, and they have discussed what 2015 means tothem (emotional connection) andtheir society (external relevance) andfeel responsibility to see 2015 achieved. Theyknow WHY they wanttoachieve 2015. Whatdoesthismean foraperson? Achievingthis kindofMoSrequiresustobreakthrough Organizational Limitstogether, andthisrequiresMEtobreakthrough myindividual limits: Whataremylimits howcanIbreakthrough them?HowcanIbestusemystrengths? Through understanding thisaboutmyself, Whatismyleadershipstand for2015?(Question alsopartoftheGen2015 toolkit)
10. Other connections we can make! they understand AIESEC's current state andthey think 2015 is achievable if we really commit toGIP andQuality andif we champion a new orgculture. They know that "We did it once, andwe can doit again"andthis makes them see the possibility ofachievement. Theyknow WHATneeds tochange to achieve 2015. Whatdoesthismean foraperson/team? Atimewhen youweresuccessful insideoroutsideofAIESEC ORyour bestexperienceOR when wereyou thebestversion ofyourself: Whowere you,what happened.Whowere thepeoplearound youorin yourteam? YOUDID ITONCE.YOU CANDOITAGAIN.THISTIMEEVENBIGGER. BELIEF/TRUST INSELFandYOUR TEAMTOMAKETHISPOSSIBLE
11. Other connections we can make! they know what is their personal, LCandentity contribution toachieving 2015 by their goals set (andcommit tonew goals where needed in GIP),they know who they will workwith to realize exchanges, andthey know which strategies and GCPsthey will implement toget there. They knowHOWto achieve 2015. Whatdoesthisforaperson/team? Whatismylegacy?Mycontribution? Successforme.Gen2015 isaboutWEdoingitTOGETHERandMEcontributingtothe whole.Connectsto question inGen2015toolkit: Whatwillbeyourindividualcontribution toGen2015?
12. How can these examples fit into a logical flow under I and Me, I and Others, I and World?
13. I and Me 1. Purposeful (Everything we do is to increase the number of better leaders AIESEC gives the world) 1. Alignment ofindividual andorganizational purpose 2. Understanding my values andhow these values can support me to achieve results 2. Individual Transformation (breaking through my limits for organization to achieve MoS) 1. Understanding my strengths andhow I can use them toachieve results 2. Myindividual limits andhow Ican break through them Createfrom here, my personal leadership stand for2015.
14. I and Me 3. Growth in self=Growth in results (Being driven to achieve 2015 inspite of challenges) 1. Learning from 2015 stories ofachievement andthe attitudes andbehaviours ofindividuals andteams involved 2. Developing agrowth mindset 4. Belief in myself to make it happen (I believe in 2015, I now need to believe I can do this) 1. When was Ithe best version of myself, how can Ibe the best version? What doIneed todotobelieve andbe the best that Ican toachieve what Iimagine.
15. I and Others 1. Collaboration with my team to collaborate in AIESEC 1. TheTMP TLPPrinciples,whatdo theymean andhowcan weimplementthem 2. Usingtheteamminimumsasatooltoleading teamseffectivelyandmanagingthem 2. Roots of success of a high performing team 1. Teamworkingtowardsone commonvision 2. Buildingandcreatingtrustin teams 3. Empathyand interpersonalrelationships 4. Workingwithdiversecultures 3.Success for us as a team (Links to making it happen – knowing contribution and goals and knowing how) 1. Teamlimits we needto breakthrough 2. Definingourteam legacyand success 3. Whatis therole individualsplayontheteam?
16. I and AIESEC 1. My individual legacy/impact (My role in 2015 achievement) 1. Understanding role in the team (personality and strengths that addtothis role) 2. Defining individual legacy toMoSandcommitting toit 2. Change Management (For MCP, LCP, LCVP) to enable them to create the shift 1. How toshift culture ofthe organization 2. Leadership style needed tolead change 3. Addressing key challenges
17. How do I implement this? • Implementat National conference/regional conference with TeamLeaders, LCVPs, and LCPs • Implementthrough LC Coaching visits (ChangeManagement, Personal leadership stand to 2015achievement and align completely to Gen2015session) • Implementthrough virtual LEAD channels and newsletter • EnsureLCVPs have full understanding of this • Engage and align yourexternal partnersto deliver these messages • Connect completely to GIP growth and providing high quality experiences.
18. How do I implement this? • Needs Assessment (Assess keygapsbasedon Gen2015behavioursandmessages) –Design flow–Deliver –Evaluate • Evaluate–increase inproductivity (contributionpermemberincreasing), TMP Retentionrate,applicantstoTLP (in caseof leadershippipeline challenges)
19. Continue toalign LEAD Delivery to the outer journey of a member howeverembedclearlythe elementsof Gen2015