The present document can't read!
Please download to view
Please download to view
Download SEO: Getting Personal
- SEO: GETTING PERSONAL
- Kirsty Hulse @kirsty_hulse Founder @manym1nd5 The digital marketing agency made up of some of the world's best independent experts
- http://conversionxl.com/web-personalization/ Personalisation The real-time individualization of a site; itâs products and/or content, to suit each visitorâs unique needs and guide them through a custom conversion funnel.
- The internet is becoming increasingly personalised 52% of marketers see content personalization as critical http://conversionxl.com/web-personalization/
- http://conversionxl.com/web-personalization/ http://raconteur.net/business/customers-want- personalised-content-and-data-driven-commerce 75% of consumers like it when brands personalise their content
- 13% of consumers would give up sex for a month to receive information that interests them http://raconteur.net/business/customers- want-personalised-content-and-data- driven-commerce
- Itâs where investment isâ¦ 78% of CMOs think personalised content is the future and plan to increase investment
- Not just ecommerce sitesâ¦ http://openaccess.city.ac.uk/1067/1/thurman-schifferes-future-of-personalization.pdf
- http://www.slideshare.net/TomAnthony/intelligent-personal-assistants-new-types-of-search Intelligent personal assistants are the future of search
- The rise of angularjs Stack Overflow tags referencing frameworks over time Single-page apps load a solitary HTML page into a browser & update content dynamically, which can creates fluid UX & flashy interactions BUT If your website presentation layer is generated by AngularJS, the URLs may be difficult to define, and deep linking might not be possible. http://aimconsulting.com/single-page-web-apps-angular-js-immensely-popular-right-business/
- Ultimately, online experiences are becoming uniquely tailored to you. Quickly
- Thereâs one tiny problem with this http://conversionxl.com/web-personalization/
- I donât care http://conversionxl.com/web-personalization/
- Links, static URLs, content, queries, traffic, indexationâ¦.
- Weâre normally so agile
- âItâs always advisable to use static URLs as much as possibleâ
- Sites do rank with dynamic URLs http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Browse/ID72/33010534/c_1/1%7ccategory_root%7cBaby+and+nursery%7c33005732/c_2/2%7 c33005732%7cSleep%7c33008394/c_3/3%7ccat_33008394%7cTravel+cots%7c33010534.htm
- Include hard-coded text links behind dynamic content Submit accurate sitemaps Keep both static and dynamic URLs short Make AJAX crawlable Create static URLs that link to the same content as each dynamic URL. https://econsultancy.com/blog/66827-penalisation-for-personalisation-google-dynamic-content-seo
- âWe'll admit it, moving is never easy [â¦] web reputation falls off the truck in the process.â
- If it were up to us; no site would ever migrate, but thatâs unrealistic, so we help people protect their traffic. Itâs a service we sell
- YES! I love our new brand strategy I canât wait to see our new identity Weâll need to speak to SEO about any changed we make to the site
- YES! Iâm so excited to give our customers personalised messaging Me too!
- As more content becomes dynamic; SEO needs to be part of that conversation
- Single audiences Landing Page
- http://labs.linkdex.com/term-tagger/ Understand the intent behind keywords
- Create personas and journeys based on keyword topics http://www.slideshare.net/SearchMarketingExpo/persona-driven-keyword-research-by-michael-king
- GA Audience segmentation to optimise content for personas
- Tools to play with
- Thank you!