Motivational Business Quotes 2013 from Thomson Data. Thomson Data is a marketing solution provider that specializes in direct marketing. We provide highly responsive mailing lists that can be custom built to your specifications, enabling you to reach the right prospects at the right time. Our philosophy lies in understanding the dynamics of your marketing strategy and enriching your customer communication on that basis.
1. "Cherish your visions and your dreams as they arethe children of your soul, the blueprints of yourultimate achievements."Napoleon Hill
2. "You have everything you need to build somethingfar bigger than yourself."Seth Godin
3. "Business is a combination of wealth and intellect.You cant count on money every time."
4. " I dont pay good wages because I have a lot ofmoney ,I have a lot of money because I pay good wages."Robert Bosch
5. "Leadership is a potent combination of strategy andcharacter. But if you must be without one, bewithout the strategy."Norman Schwarzkopf
6. " Advertising is only evil when it advertises evilthings."David Ogilvy
7. " Hire character. Train skill."Peter Schutz
8. "A mediocre person tells. A good person explains. Asuperior person demonstrates. A great personinspires others to see for themselves."Harvey Mackay
9. "Its great to be treated as leader, but never think asa leader. Leader is not just a noun, its a verb whereyou need to act and make your employees feel asthey are the leaders of their own vocation."
10. " Business has only two functions marketing andinnovation."Peter Drucker
11. " Your time is limited, so dont waste it livingsomeone elses life.Steve Jobs
12. " Your most unhappy customers are your greatestsource of learning.Bill Gates
13. " Business opportunities are like buses, theresalways another one coming.Richard Branson
14. " The number of times I succeed is in directproportion to the number of times I can fail and keepon trying."Tom Hopkins
15. " If you did not look after todays business then youmight as well forget about tomorrow."Isaac Mophatlane
16. " Business is the process to imagine and understandthe imagination. Revenue comes later."
17. "The golden rule for every business man is this:Put yourself in your customers place."Orison Swett Marden
18. " In business, Ive discovered that my purpose is todo my best to my utmost ability every day. Thats mystandard. I learned early in my life that I had highstandards."Donald Trump
19. " Failure defeats losers, failure inspires winners."Robert T. Kiyosaki