Tune in at 33voic.es/incmoh3 | Robbie Vorhaus is an American writer, teacher, and consistently named one of the top three communications and crisis strategists in the world. He is the author of the acclaimed transformational book, One Less. One More. Follow Your Heart. Be Happy. Change Slowly.
Mr. Vorhaus is an internationally recognized and trusted advisor to world leaders, celebrities, sports and religious organizations, entrepreneurs, and Fortune 500 companies.
1. insights from Robbie Vorhaus Powered by
2. This presentation consists of highlights from the interview with Moe Abdou, founder & host of 33voices®.
3. Robbie Vorhaus Robbie is a recognized and trusted advi-sor to world leaders, celebrities, leading entrepreneurs, and Fortune 500 compa-nies, including H.J. Heinz, Russell Stover Candies, Pepsi, Zipcar, Wolfgang Puck, Pfizer, Citibank, General Motors, Unilever, UnitedHealthcare, Weight Watchers, and Coca-Cola. Mr. Vorhaus is the founder of Vorhaus & Company, Inc., an award-win-ning, multi-platform communications agen-cy he founded in 1989. A former journalist, Mr. Vorhaus is an author, inspiring speaker, columnist, teacher, and media commenta-tor. @Vorhaus
4. 1 When you choose life itself as your highest spiritual path, the only decision you’ll ever have to make is whether or not you want to be happy - unequivocally!
5. 2 Your greatness will hardly be measured by $$$ signs, it’s the impact you leave on others that will define your legacy.
6. 3 Be conscious in distinguishing between a problem and a crisis. the former is an opportunity, while the latter is an unplanned disruption of your daily routine.
7. 4 Every crisis will reveal some truth, result in something changing, and always remove some perceived facade.
8. 4 Every crisis will reveal some truth, result in something changing, and always remove some perceived facade.
9. 5 Fear, like darkness is the absence of light; consider it a cue that you’re out of alignment with your heart’s intention and life’s purpose.
10. 6 If you don’t believe, you’ll never achieve. “Faith - it does not make things easy it makes them possible.” - Luke 1:37
11. 7 When you accept that no held regret will ever get you closer to happiness; letting go won’t be so hard.
12. 8 Those who experience mastery opt less for perfection and more for practice, for perfection is the enemy of progress.
13. 9 Truth is the ultimate stake. “You can’t change the truth, but the truth can change you.”
14. 10 Start now - commit to following your heart and being happy by doing One Less. One More. On a daily basis:
15. 10 Start now - commit to following your heart and being happy by doing One Less. One More. On a daily basis: Choose one less negative, resistant, or bad feeling, thought or action; and let it go.
16. 10 Start now - commit to following your heart and being happy by doing One Less. One More. On a daily basis: Choose one more positive or good feeling, thought or action, and embrace it.
17. 10 Start now - commit to following your heart and being happy by doing One Less. One More. On a daily basis: Remember to celebrate each step of your progress.
18. REALLY REFLECT... When you take a pulse of your enthusiasm, what are you feeling?
19. Connect WITH US! Tell us what you think Chase@33voices.com