1. 1. MAKE YOURSELF CLEARIn order to get the information you want, the person you'respeaking to needs to be able to understand you clearly andcoherently.ORLA HEDLEY
2. 2. IDENTIFY YOURSELFThis will make it easier for the customer if they need to returnthe call or give you additional information after the first phonecall has been made.ORLA HEDLEY
3. 3. BE ENTHUSIASTICIf you seem happy and focused on the person who is calling,they will be more likely to remember you in a positive light.ORLA HEDLEY
4. 4. BE INFORMEDMake sure you have all the relevant documents with you inorder to take the call and gather all the required information.ORLA HEDLEY
5. 5. ALWAYS BE PROFESSIONALYou never know who is on the other end of the phone so makesure you act professional at all times.If you answer in an unprofessional manner then this will reflecton how the caller remembers the company or business you areworking for.