Information Graphics for Everyone
Presentation given by Trina Chiasson, Co-founder and CEO of Infoactive, at the Do Good Data conference. May 2014, Chicago. For questions and follow up, tweet: https://twitter.com/trinachi
- Information Graphics for Everyone Trina Chiasson, @trinachi
- I did nonprofit stuff
- We had lots of data
- What is an infographic?
- A graphic that presents data
- Static Interactive Exploratory Levels of interactivity & engagement
- Data visualizations are hard to do
- Can software help?
- The perfect software doesnt exist
- Adventures in building datavis software: infoactive.co
- You probably dont need to invent a new visualization type
- Graphical perception: Theory, Experimentation, and Application to the Development of Graphical Models
- Questions? infoactive.co/ebook @DataDesignBook @Infoactive Trina Chiasson email@example.com @trinachi