Back to basic sketching web design plan
If you’re in the field of designing, whether as a freelancer or for a company, you have probably gotten used to the convenient software that makes your job easier like Photoshop. However, more and more agencies and startups are going back to the most basic way of designing, because apparently using the paper and pen has shown advantages. Being able to freely communicate ideas quickly and adjusting and modifying designs without spending too much on spec works and digital comp turned out to be a plus point
- SKETCHINGWEBDESIGNPLAN BACKTOBASIC:
- More and more agencies and startups are going back to the most basic way of designing, because apparently using the paper and pen has shown advantages. Whynot!
- Sketching gives you the flexibility to finesse and generate iterative, evolutionary designs without blowing the budget on fully realized spec work and digital comps.
- It’s portable, approachable, creative and time-tested. nothing simpler than paper and pencil — or pen.
- Most clients will likely be comfortable suggesting changes when presented with a sketch. digital drawings looked done already, thus, they may hesitate to suggest alteration.
- UseopportunitieslikeUXtesting,UIelementsortrying typographyideastopracticethisbasicskill.Youmighteven appreciateitmorewhenyoufindclientsbeingimpressed withhowtoyoucaneasilyputideasintosketchesrightat themomentthatthoseideasarebeingrelayedtoyou.
- Getthevital contentsforthe pageyou’llbe designing.
- Drawoutpossible ideasforeachofthe contents. Collaboratewith yourcolleagueto improveideasand designs.
- Youcanalways DRAW AGAIN Instantly! erase
- …sobeequippedwith Pens Portablewhiteboard Bigsketchbook flipchart
- THANK YOU! Formorewebdesign ideas,visitusat