The Long Wow
This presentation lays out an experience-centric approach to fostering and creating loyalty by systematically impressing your customers again and again. The Long Wow challenges creators of customer experiences to plan across channels, time, and disciplines to identify a progression of seduceable moments.
- The Long Wow Brandon Schauer | email@example.com
- Things we will talk about the story of a long wow why it matters making it possible
- Things we wont talk about the long now the long tail or anything about Web 2.0 sparkle magic
- A short story about two devices...
- tracks distance, time, and pace and tracks calorie burn and keeps a 7-day history
- DAY DAY 1 2
- DAY DAY DAY 3 4 5
- DAY DAY DAY 6 7 8
- tracks distance, time, and pace and tracks calorie burn and keeps a multi-day history