Thank you for running a Charity Car Wash in support of East African Playgrounds.
In this pack we will give you all the tips you need to run a successful car wash.
How many cars are in your office car park? 10, 20, 30?
Why don't you take the day off work and volunteer to wash all of your colleagues cars for a small
fee all in the name of charity?
Sponges at the ready . . .
1. Ask for the day off work or persuade your boss to allow your working day to include washing cars
all in the name of charity.
2. Ask all your colleagues if they want their cars washing, don't just go around washing any car you
see, make sure you have permission and that they will donate money.
Create some add ons to maximise your donations - Clean the interior or wax polish.
3. Start washing those cars and try and get some volunteers to help you during the day.
4. At the end of the day collect all the donations from the car wash and total up all of the donations.
5. Why don't you dress up in a funny outfit to persuade all colleagues to get their cars washed?
Thank you for your support. Every bonnet, boot and headlight you wash will
go a long way in improving the development of children in East Africa
through the use of play.