How To Create Online Surveys In Google Docs
If you need to create online surveys fast and easily, then this presentation will introduce you to an online survey feature from Google Docs that you\'ll love.
- 1. How To Create Online Surveys In Google Docs By Phil Johncock
- How to Set Up Google Surveys
- 3 Ways To Share Google Surveys
- 2 Ways to View Survey Results
3. To Set Up Google Surveys
- Enter your gMail account athttp://gmail.com .
- Click on Documents link in the upper left.
- Click on Create new drop down menu (below Google docs logo). Select Form.
- Fill out the form. Click on the + Add item drop down menu to add items.
- Click Save button (upper right).
- Copy URL in browser window (to edit form later) like this https://spreadsheets.google.com/gform?key=tXR6fgi_puFw4X8dpY61-kw&hl=en#edit
4. 3 Ways To Share Google Surveys
- There are 3 main ways toshare the survey :
- Email- Click on the Email this form button on the top. Add email addresses of people to take the survey. Check the box next Include form in the email if you would like the survey included in the body of the email message.
5. 3 Ways To Share Google Surveys
- 2. Link- Pass out the published form link at the bottom of the form.
6. 3 Ways To Share Google Surveys
- 3. Website- Click on the More actions drop down menu (upper right). Select Embed. Create a page on your blog or website; then, copy and embed the code.
- Pass out the URL to your page,like
7. 2 Ways to View Survey Results
- To view the results of the survey
- Enter your gMail account.
- Paste the URL from #6 (slide #3).
- Select 1 of 2 items from the See responses drop down menu:
8. 2 Ways to View Survey Results
- 2. Spreadsheet(with text of answers) that is automatically filled in.
- Watch your inbox for an email to your gMail survey account with a link to
- Alinkto pass out to people
- Also, while the instructions on this presentation actually work, please be aware that Google doesn't actually call this application Google Surveys ... at least not yet. I'm calling it that. Perhaps they will grab the name and run with it!
- ~Phil Johncock -PhilJohncock.com/google-surveys
10. Demo How To Create Online Surveys In Google Docs