PSY 303 Week 2 Quiz
Visit Our Website: http://www.supportonlineexam.com
Email Us :Â firstname.lastname@example.org
1. âSuicide is a form of murderous anger at another person that is turned inward against oneself.â This statement would most likely be made by which of the following theorists?
2. In practice it can be very difficult to separate the symptoms of personality disorder from those of social phobia
3. If a patient suffers from a personality disorder where their primary symptoms were marked by relational instability and impulsiveness, of which of the following would you be most likely to think?
4. When a person has not responded to psychotherapy or medications to treat the symptoms of their depression, they may opt to undergo
5. Aaron Beckâs negative cognitive triad of depression includes negative attributions about all but which of the following?
6. Persistent depressive disorder
7. The drug iproniazid was first used in the 1950s to treat depression, even though nobody had any real understanding of how or why it worked. This drug, however, was originally used to treat
8. Which of the following best describes risk factors for Antisocial Personality Disorder?
9. When considering the development of personality disorders, it is important to understand that they begin to become apparent at what stage in life?
10. Mood disorders are said to occur on a