Basic quick play dough recipe
How to make a basic playdough recipe in simple steps
- 1. A quick, easy play dough recipe
- 2. You will need Bowl Wooden spoon Mug 1 tablespoon of oil 2 mugs of flour 1 mug of salt Kettle 1 mug of water Options- Flavouring for smell (Peppermint, Vanilla etc) Food colouring www.playmosaic.co.uk
- 3. Step 1 www.playmosaic.co.uk Empty 2 full mugs of flour into a bowl.
- 4. Step 2 www.playmosaic.co.uk Pour the mug of salt in with the flour.
- 5. Step 3 www.playmosaic.co.uk Put 1 tablespoon of oil into the mug.
- 6. Step 4 www.playmosaic.co.uk Boil the kettle Let the water cool down a bit in the kettle before pouring Pour the water into the mug that already contains the tablespoon of oil.
- 7. Step 5 www.playmosaic.co.uk Add a few drops of food colouring and flavouring (for smell) Pour the contents of the mug into the bowl.
- 8. Step 6 www.playmosaic.co.uk Really kneed the dough until all of the ingredients are mixed in Best if an adult does this as the mixture will be very warm.
- 9. End result www.playmosaic.co.uk