Swimming Professional and educators will enjoy this power point presentation on rapport skills and how Swimming and Aquatic teachers can deepen their communications with there students and achieve unbelievable results.
- 1. 7 SecretstoBuilding Rapport Kerre Burley www.kerreburley.com
2. My Promise to you To expand communicationSkills immediately. I guarantee it ! www.kerreburley.com 3. 7 Secretsto Building Rapport Who understands the power of communications in the aquatic environment? How would you like to be extremely comfortable speaking to absolute strangers any time on any topic? Imagine being able to identify then address peoples issues and needs through heightened communications? www.kerreburley.com 4. 7 Secrets to Building Rapport
- Have a purpose is your communication
- Always establish connections
- Be impact full memorable & helpful
www.kerreburley.com 5. 7 secrets to BuildingRapport
- Where are you at right now?
- DO YOU SPEAK TO, OR SPEAK WITH?
Do you initiate conversation or just talk because its expected of you. Can you confidently open dialogue with a stranger?Everybody you speak to is a potential client, friend contact etc etc www.kerreburley.com 6. 7 Secrets for Building Rapport
- Purpose of your communication with potential clients ,
Its not to gain information Not to offer the solution Not even to educateYou could work towardsunderstand, empathize& emotionally connect.www.kerreburley.com 7. 7 Secrets for Building Rapport
- Understand others models of the world
- Seek first to understand, and then be understood
- Personality traits- Do you ever wonder?
www.kerreburley.com 8. 7 Secrets to Building Rapport
- Hear their concern, ask the questions?
- Get the real purpose of the message.
- Why is that important to you?
- Can you see the value of .?
- Doesnt it make sense to you..?
www.kerreburley.com 9. 7 Secrets to Building Rapport
- Sensory acuity&Subconscious rapport
- Four levels of Communications
Off the page,Attentive,Emotive, (soaking in every word)Engaged! Learn to let it flowBehavioral flexibility Indirect persuasion www.kerreburley.com 10. 7 secrets to Building Rapport .
- Practice your elevators speechs!
- Develop your rapport skills.
- Improve you leading language !
- Use all your skills to dazzle your clients!
- Then you are going to experience your new improved skills yourself!
- Do you have a communications problem?
- Next Generation Aquatics Consulting Training Webinars Presentations - Online membership Masters of the Aquatic Industry