1. Teaching and Learning in Digital Age Dr.T.V.Rao MD
2. Our Educational System Progressed from .
3. Our Educational System is Changing from .
4. We Teachers Have to Compete ? Today Our lives are influenced with Digital Technology and Students and Teachers have reasons to learn the matters and compete with each other
5. Google Facebook Twitter influences every one We all probably remember the launch of YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter, which were all founded within the last seven years, but todays freshmen were only about 7 years old when Wikipedia went live, and 4 years old when the rest of us started Goggling.
6. Today Social Media influences Students more than Teachers Undergraduates are influenced today, with social media, handheld computing, and high-powered search engines are as much a part of the university experience -
7. Digital resources influences Everyone And its not just students. Digital communication technology has had an undeniable impact on everything we do at the university, from researchers, even senior Teachers sharing data across disciplines to faculty using technology in the classroom.
8. Medical Profession lagging Behind many others Teaching and Learning in the Digital Age with e-learning resources was one of the topics discussed at many levels but least implemented in the Medical Profession
9. We all learn to take Advantage of the Digital Era Clearly, digital technology has fundamentally changed the education landscape for faculty and students alike. Those changes must be engaged and wrestled with innovations.
10. Implementation Needs .. where students and faculty capitalize on the best of both the virtual and the actual world may be the most appropriate response to so much of the hand- wringing that takes place among the punditocracy about kids these days and how they learn.
11. Our Institutions are Immortal develop the matters with a long vision As faculty deal with how to use technology in the classroom, they also grapple with how to use it in their research. Data collected and stored electronically has made life easier for Massive amounts of data created by researchers need to be preserved and curated so they can be accessed and built on with confidence by future generations.
12. Digital media is an integral part of student life Digital media is an integral part of student life, they said, many will bristled at the suggestion that online education could replace the traditional, hands-on model of learning. The social interactions, the lessons learned around the seminar table, and the bonds forged through shared experiences remain to them central to the larger idea of getting an education.
13. Why the Teachers are Worried? As digital learning has grown in prominence, a predictable debate has emerged: Teachers worry that online learning, educational software, video delivery, and other forms of technology-enabled instruction will be used primarily to replace teachers in a quest to save money
14. We need More competent Teachers with Digital Knowledge We have little doubt that the digital future will transform education, but we don't believe it requires an either-or decision between technology and teachers. Rather, digital education needs excellent teachers and the teaching profession needs digital education.
15. Over use of Technology Can Be a Solution to all ills in Education? Overuse of educational technology may not be a good answer. With lap-tops closed, small- group discussions are faculty-intensive but promote retention. Self-learning projects and peer teaching may have a bigger role in our future
16. Learning form others too is important ? Share your experiences We encourage you to write about the teaching innovations you are using. What educational technologies have you tried? Did they help? Is there too much technology in the classroom and out-side? How can we promote active learning using technology?
17. We have More Curious Students Can We Deal Them?
18. Be a man of Change to survive in Educational System ?
19. Why Technology for all
20. Wisdom begins in Wonder Today it is Technology Tomorrow ?
21. Programme Created by Dr.T.V.Rao MD for Students and Teachers in the Developing World Email email@example.com