Teaching with Instagram
Find resources at http://teacherrebootcamp.com/resources/webinars/
- Teaching with Instagram ShellyTerrell.com Bit.ly/ELTLINKs List.ly/list/EDQ-instagram
- The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera. - Yousuf Karsh
- Unlimited image uploads Filters, frames, blur 15 second videos IOS / Android Tag people #hashtags Age: 13+ Comment Geotag
- Set-up a Class Account
- You can make the account private so that only parents & students see it!
- Not recommended! Create a #Hashtag?
- Working with images Schooltechnology.org Photos of elementary students using iPads at school to do amazing projects. Flickr, CC 2.0
- hey can turn in T photo or video assignments directly to you. ou can review Y it then post in the main account & tag them.
- Map out locations
- Create collages with PicCollage free IOS/Android app
- Image Chef IOS App https://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/imagechef/id330357169?l=en&mt=8
- You Doodle IOS App Stickers, frames, lters, text, collages, and more!
- Cell phone camera by L-ines, Flickr
- ost a collage P tudents create a S 6 word story
- ost an image P tudents create a S short poem or haiku inspired by the image
- ost a collage of P images and facts about a place from the readings or a mystery hangout tudents guess S and add another fact they nd
- Solve a Mystery
- ost an image or P word cloud about the upcoming topic ach student posts E a question to research
- Writing prompts
- Recreate a scene from the chapter Indian, Colonists and Pilgrim by PrayingMother, Flickr
- Send them on scavenger hunts!
- Once upon a time... Chain Story And the bird The End!
- 15 Second Movies with Instagram
- Act out a scene
- Video commentary relating to the subject or reading
- Bit.ly/instagramtrailers Book Trailers by Larry Ferlazzo
- Role-play a character to introduce them to the topic.
- Highlights with Statigr.am
- ShellyTerrell.com/ resources/webinars List.ly/shellterrell