Download How to Write a Content Marketing Plan Step-by-Step
- How to Write a Content Marketing Strategy B L O G . B U F F E R . C O M
- The 21-Step Guide to Writing a Content Strategy ... w/ a template!
- 1. Start with an outline The three main areas 1 2 Why are we making content? What content do we need? 3 How does this content accomplish our goals?
- 2. What are you trying to accomplish? Goal-setting! OKRs! S.M.A.R.T. BHAGS!
- 3. Write down what you're selling
- 4. Now, who's going to consume your content? Come up with buyer/audience personas
- 5. Map your personas' needs to your solutions 6. Find out where your audience already goes for this content
- 7. View the competitionâs content marketing for inspiration
- 8. Take inventory of your content On Site Blogs Resources Landing pages
- 8. Take inventory of your content Off Site Social media Guest posting Email
- 9. Evaluate your existing content
- What sticks? What should we fix? What should we nix? What should we add to the mix?
- Stick s!
- What should we add to the mix?
- 14. Sort your content by theme 15. List your different content types
- 16. Snapshot the content team and workflow 17. Estimate your content capacity
- 18. Map out your editorial calendar Trello
- 19. Make a content promotion workflow Buffe r blog
- 20. Write the epilogue 21. Write the executive summary
- Celebrate! You did it!
- Get the free template :) http://bit.ly/mktg-strategy