1. Pinterest Influencers Reveal Their Pinning Secrets
2. 1. Pin It buttons, theyre useful! All Recipes installed the 'pin it button' and made their community aware of pins through email marketing Within 3 months, more than 50,000 recipes were pinned resulting in 139 million Pinterest impressions, and increased more than 900%
3. 2. Post about different things Your followers have a wide range of interests, so why would you only show them a little piece of what youve got to offer? Carhoots (2 MIillion Followers isnt just about automotive, they have expanded beyond that niche into travel, bikes and even our popular animals in cars board.
4. 3. Use a Keyword Rich Pin Description Influencers April&May (4m followers) value good keyword descriptions. "Quality, keyword rich descriptions will appear higher in Pinterests feed because it is less of a social media site and more of a visual search engine. " Due to this the lifespan of a Pin can 3 1/2 months 1600X longer than a FB
5. 4. Use Vertical images Pinterest Influencers Curalate recently released stats that showed that, "images between 2:3 and 4:5 aspect get 60% more Repins than very tall images."
6. 5. Avoid Images with Faces HegeinFrance (300k followers) recommends depersonalizing images by not having any faces. This makes a psychological influence by allowing the viewer to integrate themselves into the visual, resulting in over 23% increase in the likelihood that it will be repinned.