Facts about public speaking and communication
Communication plays part in almost every aspect of our business. Being able to communicate well can boost our performance. We use communication skills to give information and persuade others.
- According to most studies, peoples number one fear is PUBLIC SPEAKING Number two is death
- Communication plays a part in almost every aspect of your business, so being able to communicate well can boost your overall performance.
- Communication is a skill that you can learn It's like riding a bicycle or typing. If you are willing to work at it You can rapidly improve the quality of every part of your life -Brian Tracy-
- Good communication skills are a key part of managing individual employee performance.
- Being a good communicator will also help with your marketing.
- Body language speaks LOUDER than words
- Words 7%
- Body Language 55%
- Arms crossed shows disinterest in conversation or unwillingness to communicate
- open stance with arms relaxed at your sides tells anyone around you that you are approachable and open to hearing what they have to say.
- communication is the first thing we learn as a child but as we grow older it's becomes the hardest thing to do
- Communication to a relationship is like oxygen to life without it...It dies - Tony Gaskins -
- without communication, there is no relationship without respect, there is no love without trust, there is no reason to continue
- firstname.lastname@example.org 2570688F @twitccsi Cerdas Ceria Sukses Indonesia www.cerdasceriasuksesindonesia.com