Top 10 Summer Colours To Add Zing To Your Home
Spring seems to be knocking on the door. Spring means vibrant colours and cheerful mixture of hues all around. It is the time to welcome spring breeze and a time to welcome everything fresh and new in your life. You may be shifting to a new house or may be looking for a new decor theme for your home. Bring in the flavour of new year with colours that reverberate with vibrant freshness. Right blend of colurful fabrics and furnishings is a way to enhance the spring celebration. You do not have to change the whole set of furniture to create a colourful ascent. Colours can highlight certain features and you can accentuate a freshness while retaining the same furniture as well.
- Home Dcor Mistakes to Avoid
- Summer means vibrant colours and a cheerful mixture of hues all around to welcome everything fresh and new in your life
- Bring in the flavour of Summer into your home with colours that reverberate vibrancy & freshness
- Heres 10 amazing Summer Colours that you can use to decorate your Home this Summer
- Sunny Yellow! Using Yellow on Artwork & accent pillows are two simple ways to let the "sunshine" in to your room.
- Sky Blue! You can use blue in healthy doses on furniture, drapery panels and large accessories to bring a quieting effect to a bedroom, sitting room or any space where you like to relax and unwind.
- Using pink is the perfect choice for a girl's bedroom by highlighting different shades in a floral fabric and pairing it with purple only intensifies its playful appeal. Flirty Pink
- Using Lime Green on the walls of your home and a hint of it on some dcor could add a element of zing to your room. Refreshing Lime
- As one of the sea's most vibrant hues, coral is a standout shade no matter where you use it. Accessories are a natural fit for this accent colour, whether it's a pillow sham or a throw for the foot of the bed. Seaworthy Coral
- Using Red in the room sets the tone for the rest of the home, it entices guests to want to see every room of your home. Blazing Red
- Using the Navy blue colour can create a statement without overpowering a room. You can pair it with bold colours, such as red or pink, to create style-setting combos. Nautical Navy
- Use white as a neutral backdrop, along with pieces of your favourite colours, or create a monochromatic design by enveloping the room in an all-white palette. Pure White
- You can add orange or tangerine to pillows on a neutral couch or add furniture with painted side tables or a sideboard. Fresh Orange
- Using the cool blue colour on upholstery pieces, curtain drapes and accessories ensures a soothing feeling in the room. Cool Blue
- CommonFloor.com is India's leading property search portal. On a mission to make property search hassle-free, transparent and fruitful; CF has best of breed property search on maps, property search mobile apps and an extensive section for knowledge resources and advice in real estate. Get our FREE Mobile app Now!