25 Facebook Marketing Tips For Small Business Owners
Want to market your business on Facebook but not sure where to start? Here are the top 25 Facebook marketing tips for small business owners.
- Top 25 Marketing Tips Facebook for Small Business
- If youre only aware of the personal side of FacebookIve compiled a list of Facebook marketing tips to help you create a valuable Facebook page for your business, so that you can start promoting your products and services to a wider audience.
- Facebook Marketing Tips
- 1)How to Create a Business Facebook Page By David Waring. Once you realize the value of being on Facebook, its time to create your own business page on Facebook. It may seem intimidating initially, but in this tutorial, I walk you through all of the steps necessary to create a professional Facebook business page.
- 2)How to Optimize Your Facebook News Feed Presence By Issie Lapowsky. Conventional wisdom says that you should lead with a statement and follow with a question to engage the reader. On Facebook, flip that around, and lead with the question. Itll get the wheels turning.
- 3)10 Ways to Build Your Business with a Blog By Scott Ayres. All of us want to create a huge fan base on Facebook, but it definitely aint easy. Scotts article gives some pointers on how to create the perfect environment for growing your fans. He also shares some Facebook status ideas to solicit engagement from fans.
- 4)By Kevan Lee. Facebook has a dark side. Its mysterious algorithm makes it difficult for many businesses on Facebook to reach all of their fans. If you want to avoid paying for your reach, and prefer the organic approach, then you definitely need to read this article. The Complete Guide to Growing Your Organic Facebook Reach
- 5)10 Facebook Ads You Should Be running Right Now By Francisco Rosales. Ever wonder what type of ads are most effective on Facebook? Francisco breaks it down into 10 easily digestible types. Theres also advice on how to target specific audiences for a desired result.
- 6)6 Ways to Promote Your New Facebook Page By Leanne Kennis. Leanne shares 6 easy ways to get your Facebook page in front of more eyeballs. Sometimes, its as simple as sharing with your friends and family, or putting your Facebook information on your business card. Promote yourself shamelessly.
- 7) 5 Facebook Business Page Check Up Tips By Laura Tate. Take the opportunity to create a vanity URL. Instead of a random stream of numbers and letters, your Facebook URL will read: www.facebook.com/YourBusinessName.
- 8)Get More Facebook Likes Free for Your Facebook Page Another one by me. Along with fans, you definitely want to get likes. Be aware that Facebook marketing requires active participation. You cant expect for users to like your page if youre only remotely involved.
- 9)How to Run a Facebook Contest Running a contest on Facebook is a great way to publicize your business. If done correctly, youll walk away with more likes, more fans, and more email subscribers. Consider the contest prize as part of your marketing campaign. It will, after all, garner you lots of engagement.
- 10)The Right Way to Offer A Coupon on Facebook By Andrew Samuelsen. Coupons are a great way for your business to advertise a specific product or service. It entices the customer into trying your product or service at a discounted rate in the hopes of converting that customer into a loyal one.
- 11)How to Offer a Coupon for Becoming a Facebook Fan By Michael Cox. This is more of a tutorial on how to create a coupon in Facebook. Its helpful and to the point.
- 12)5 Ways to Offer Social Customer Service with Facebook By Jim Belosic. Facebook is the most popular social network, and its highly likely that some of your customers use this service daily. If you have a social presence on Facebook, you should definitely use it to strengthen your customer relationships.
- 13)Your Profile Pic is Way More Important than Your Cover Photo By Scott Ayres. When designing your Facebook business page, pay special attention to your profile picture. Its the most important picture of your business because its what shows up in news feeds.
- 14)Facebook Page Design Best Practices: A Cheat Sheet By Sarah Matista. Sarah discusses the best ways for creating a professional and customized Facebook page. She includes the sizes of various elements, and how they function within your business page.
- 15) 5 Facebook Apps that Any Business Can Use Right Now By Chelsea Hejny. Use apps to help you create the perfect user experience on your Facebook page. The 5 apps listed in this article can assist any business, whether youre providing lawn care or selling school books.
- 16)How to Use Facebook Insights By Jon Loomer. Use Facebooks analytics to determine whats working and what isnt. Jon gets specific about how to track your business performance on Facebook. One of the features Im most excited about is benchmarking.
- 17)All Facebook Image Dimensions: Timeline, Posts, Ads By Jon Loomer. Another gem by Jon! When youre in the process of designing your facebook page, you need to know the exact dimensions for optimal images. Look no further than this article. Jon goes into every type of configuration from Facebook. Its worth the click.
- 18)7 Deadly Facebook Sins Your Followers Will Not Forgive By Dana Kilroy. This tongue-in-cheek infographic lists seven unforgivable mistakes many businesses make when trying to engage their customers. Avoid these sins at all cost.
- 19)Custom Scheduling: The Easiest Way to Schedule Your Social Media Updates By Leo Widrich. To be successful on Facebook, you must be active. But, how do you maintain an active profile on social media while still taking care of your businesses? If you dont have the budget for a dedicated social media expert, Buffer App is the next best thing.
- 20)Like Us vs. Find Us on Facebook By John Trader. Have you pondered what wording to use when advertising your Facebook page to your customers? John has a thought-provoking analysis of what like vs. find can do for your business page.
- 21) 26 Ways to Engage Your Fans on Facebook By Debbie Hemley. Debbie goes in depth about the different methods you can use to engage your customers. Whether its with apps or images, you can and should try different methods to reach your audience.
- 22)How to: Like a Facebook Page Via Text Message By Michele Weisman. For customers who are shopping inside of your business, get them to your Facebook page, too. The easiest way to do this is by offering a mobile code. When users send a text message, they automatically like your page.
- 23)How to Create Facebook Posts that Go Massively Viral By Samatha Felix. Its an oldie but a goodie. Everyone wants to creates posts that are wildly popular and garner tons of likes and fans. This article discusses important elements that go into viral Facebook posts, and how you can recreate it with your business.
- 24)How to Optimize Your Fan Page for Graph Search in 6 Easy Steps By Scott Ayres. As a local business, you should utilize Facebooks graph search to get make local customers aware of you. Scott shows you how easy it is to set up and use graph search.
- 25)4 Facebook Mobile Marketing Tips for Small Businesses By Danielle Cormier. Mobile users are not a passing fad, its the way of the future. Get ahead of the curve by implementing mobile marketing on your business Facebook page. Danielle shows you how to create an effective mobile campaign.
- Click here to tweet this presentation. Join The Community: www.FitSmallBusiness.com See the full article here