1. HOW TO USE PINTEREST AS A REAL ESTATE AGENT Steph Nissen || @StephNissen_ || Nissen Media
2. More than 72+ Million users, with 80% being women. Omnicore 2015
3. What is Pinterest? Pinterest allows its users to pin or collect: - Ideas - Inspiration - Information - Videos - Pictures - Anything you like in any subject! Onto boards (folders) and then share those collections with their followers.
4. What about for Realtors? Pinterest reaches your ideal market! BIG power in local search results! Market yourself as an expert and go-to source of home and community info.
5. Creating Your Account Go to https://www.pinterest.com/business/create Fill out your: - Email Address - Password - Full Name - Type of Business (For Realtors, select Professional) - Your Website URL - Hit Create Account and youre ready!
6. Finish Your Profile Add a short description that describes who you are and what you do. Add a profile picture a clean headshot is perfect!
7. Create Your Boards Click on Create a Board from your profile page. Fill in the information completely! StephTip: When creating a new board, add at least 5 pins immediately!
8. What Boards Should You Create? Dream Homes Design Ideas Cleaning and Organizing Buyer Tips Seller Tips Seasonal/Holidays Community Events Kitchens Bathrooms Office Spaces Kid Rooms Family Meals Home Tours Your Listings Office Listings Staging a Home Architecture City Listings Local Attractions Real Estate Humor Things About You Fitness and Exercise Almost Anything Works!
9. Pinning and Repinning Pinning happens when you add something unique to Pinterest. Youve added NEW content! Repinning is sharing content already found on the site. Most of the content found on Pinterest are repins!
10. How to Pin NEW Content Click the + button in the bottom right of your home screen. Select upload pin or pin from website. By Uploading a pin you pick the image first and then add a URL source link. When you pin from a website, you add the URL source first and Pinterest pulls in images for you to pick from for the pin.
11. Adding a New Pin
12. How to Repin Content 1. Hover over the image you want to repin or share with your followers. 2. An option to Pin It will appear in red. Click it! 3. A popup box will appear for you to pick the board you want to add your repin. 4. You can also edit the caption on the pin at this time.
13. Searching on Pinterest Use the search bar to find: - Pins - Pinners (Other Users) - Boards By searching you can find people in your industry, new content to add to your own boards, people in your area (search for boards about your city or local events), and information to answer your questions. And of course yummy recipes!
14. How Often Should You Post? Time: 10 Minutes a Day New Pins: 1 or More Repin: 3 or More
15. Pinterest Tools to Make It Easier Schedule Posts in Advance with Buffer Use Pinterest Analytics to see your most popular content, most popular boards, click counts, impressions (views), and more info to make you a Pinterest pro. Go to: analytics.pinterest.com.
16. Advanced Pinterest Tips for Realtors Use high-quality images! Make your images vertical Long images work best! The more time you spend on Pinterest, the more results youll see!