1. Assignment Break Make a play-dough colour wheel!!
2. Step 1 Take a quarter size amount of each primary colour of play-dough (blue, red, yellow) Split each ball of play dough into two balls one of them 1/3 and the other 2/3
3. Step 2 On a blank piece of paper place each of the small dots of dough on the paper to create a large triangle. Label them! Blue Primary colours Red Yellow
4. Step 3 Split the remaining balls of primary dough in half Mix the balls of dough together so that you will create each of the three secondary colours Split each of the secondary balls into two with one large than the other (1/3 to 2/3 ratio)
5. Step 4 Place the smallest secondary ball of dough in the proper spot on the colour wheel to create a circle. Label them! Blue Violet Green Secondary Colours Red Yellow Orange
6. Step 5 Split the remaining balls of secondary colours in half and mix them accordingly to get the remaining tertiary colours. Place them in the appropriate spot on the colour wheel. Label them!
7. Final Colour WheelDraw a line through yourcolour wheel indicatingwarm from cool.Which colour is thelightest?Which colour is thebrightest?Which colour is themost drab?
8. Keep it simple rules Three primaries mixed in unequal amounts make brown. When complementary colours are mixed they create some shade of brown. All virgin hair is a shade of brown. Equal amounts of all the primaries make black, grey, or , depending on the level. (try with play-dough)