Snow Storm in New York & A Bike Ride
Hi I'm Girl on the Bike, I make new videos every week on my bike. Visit http://girlonthebike.com for more. Stay passionate, xoxo, Girl on the Bike Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GirlOnTheBike Twitter: https://twitter.com/GirlontheBikeNY Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/GirlOntheBikeNY Instagram: http://instagram.com/GirlonthebikeNY ----- I normally dont look at weather predictions. However, decided to look and schedule which days Ill record my bike rides. And so that not super duper freezing day, which was -5 degrees, I went outside.. it was snowing.. walking to the bike station, I hesitated if its possible to bike, then I saw some delivery boys, biking. And that was enough for me to decide biking! I had no idea, it supposed to be a snow storm that day.. And then the rest of the story.. you can watch the video.. My tips on biking in a snowy day: Dont bike. Stay inside. Make some tea. Read some books. Yes, dont go to work. or, Go out, play some snowball. Make some snowman. Enjoy the snow safely. Snow is beautiful, isnt it? Touch it and feel it. Be thankful youre alive & feeling.
- SNOW STORM in NEW YORK!
- That day, it was -15 Fahrenheit degrees outside. I dressed well.
- I saw delivery guys biking. And so I decided to bike.
- SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL https://www.youtube.com/user/thegirlonthebike
- SHARING IS CARING! Facebook.com/GirlOnTheBike @GirlOnTheBikeNY GirlOnTheBike GirlOnTheBike GirlOnTheBikeNY http://GirlOnTheBike.com http://GirlOnTheBike.com
- SHARING IS CARING! Facebook.com/GirlOnTheBike @GirlOnTheBikeNY GirlOnTheBike GirlOnTheBike GirlOnTheBikeNY